Bellevue Roof Repair, Replacement & Cleaning
Mother Nature is an unpredictable force in the Puget Sound. Is your roof protecting you and your family from the outside elements? Alpine Roof Care keeps those elements from wrecking havoc to your home. A clean, repaired roof is important today for a multitude of reasons ranking from algae/moss/lichens, upkeep of homeowners insurance and home aesthetics. Learn more about Alpine Roof Care’s roof cleaning, repair & replacement services and keep you, your family and your home protected year round in Bellevue, WA.
Cleaning Your Bellevue Roof
To maintain the integrity of your roof, we recommend a regular roof cleaning. By keeping things spic and span, you’ll help to extend the lifetime of your Bellevue roof. When looking into Bellevue roof cleaning solutions, there are a couple of items to know.
- Roof Algae – Dealing with an unsightly layer of green algae? Algae on your Bellevue house’s roofing is more than merely an aesthetic concern. Roof algae is a living microorganism that feeds off roof shingles resulting in its loss of integrity.
- DIY Roofing Cleaning – Wanting to consider cleansing your Bellevue roof on your own? It’s feasible, yet make sure you plan it out properly, so you don’t damage your roof shingles or landscape with mistreated chemicals and strategies.
- Price – Worried about the cost of a roof cleaning? Let’s take a look at it another way. A damaged roof due to debris or algae will likely need replacement or repair leading to more costly bills before the life of your warranty.
Call Alpine Roof Care today to get more information regarding our roofing cleaning company in the Bellevue area. Call us today at 425-487-2884!
Roof Repairs For Your Bellevue Home
Are you experiencing leaks in your home? Don’t worry. While you need a professional to examine your Bellevue roof, roof leaks are common issues. Right here are some common concerns resulting in roof leaks.
- Roof Age – With time, the seasons, and temperature changes, your roof begins to age, becoming fragile and broken.
- Debris Accumulation – Build-up of branches, leaves, pine needles, and pine cones can cause water to get trapped against your roof and leak down to your home’s interior.
- Clogged Gutters – Gutters that have become backed up with debris can lead to gutters not working correctly, leaving your roof vulnerable to water damage.
- Missing Shingles – Whether caused by wind, storms, or time, missing shingles leave your roof exposed, increasing the opportunities of water seeping right into your Bellevue house.
Are you experiencing a leaky roof? Get in touch with Alpine Roof Care today to discuss your Bellevue home’s roof repair needs. Call us at 425-487-2884 today.
In the short-term, roofing repairs for your Bellevue home may be more affordable, but in the longer run, a full roof replacement could be the more economical option. When do you need a complete roof replacement instead of roofing repairs??
- Roofing Warranty – Is your warranty expired or set to run out soon? If so, a full replacement will be required to ensure your roofing’s stability.
- Significant Roof Damage – Is the amount of damage to your roofing extensive? If roofing problems cover more than 30% of your Bellevue house’s roof, then a full roof replacement will be needed.
- Natural Disasters – Was your home harmed in an earthquake or other major disaster? If your home structure has been compromised, then a full roof replacement needs to be considered.
Get In Touch With Alpine Roof Care today to learn more about our roof replacement options as well as how we can assist with your Bellevue house. Call us at 425-487-2884 today.