Roof Cleaning, Repair & Replacement in Woodinville, WA
With over 25 years of experience, Alpine Roof Care is Woodinville’s premier local roofing company. Providing various roofing services including roof cleaning, roof repair, roof replacement, and more, we help keep your home in shape and ready for the Puget Sound elements. Putting your roof in Alpine Roofing Care’s qualified, certified hands will guarantee an excellent looking roofing for all to admire.
Cleaning Your Woodinville Roof
To maintain the integrity of your roof, we recommend a regular roof cleaning. By keeping things spic and span, you’ll help to extend the lifetime of your Woodinville roof. When looking into Woodinville roof cleaning solutions, there are a couple of items to know.
- Roof Algae – Dealing with an unsightly layer of green algae? Algae on your Woodinville house’s roofing is more than merely an aesthetic concern. Roof algae is a living microorganism that feeds off roof shingles resulting in its loss of integrity.
- DIY Roofing Cleaning – Wanting to consider cleansing your Woodinville roof on your own? It’s feasible, yet make sure you plan it out properly, so you don’t damage your roof shingles or landscape with mistreated chemicals and strategies.
- Price – Worried about the cost of a roof cleaning? Let’s take a look at it another way. A damaged roof due to debris or algae will likely need replacement or repair leading to more costly bills before the life of your warranty.
Call Alpine Roof Care today to get more information regarding our roofing cleaning company in the Woodinville area. Call us today at 425-487-2884!
Roof Repair Woodinville, WA
A storm has come through, and there’s a leak coming from the ceiling! Don’t fret; this is a typical issue yet requires an inspection by roofing experts. But what exactly went wrong? Right here are some typical issues causing roof leaks.
- Roof Age – Your Woodinville home’s roofing has seen numerous seasons and temperature fluctuations, leading to cracked and fragile roof materials.
- Debris Build-up – Build-up of branches, leaves, pine needles, pine cones can cause water to become caught against the roofing.
- Clogged Gutters – Gutters backed up with debris can result in the sluggish drain of water off of your Woodinville roof.
- Missing Shingles – When roof shingles are torn off by wind and storms, your roof becomes exposed, increasing the possibilities of water leaking into your Woodinville house.
Are you experiencing a leaking roof? Contact Alpine Roof Care today to find out about our roof repair service solutions for your Woodinville home. Call us at 425-487-2884 today.
Roof Replacement Woodinville, WA
In any home’s life, roofing materials naturally wear down – no matter how well maintained the Woodinville home. At Alpine Roof Care, we strive to keep costs to a minimum while providing quality service. How do you do know when the time for a full roof replacement has come?
- Roof Age – Is your roof 20 to 25 years old? If so, you’re a likely candidate although metal and tin roofs last slightly longer. Any older and it’s a shoo-in for a full replacement.
- Loss Of Granules – We can easily replace a damaged shingle or two, but if the entirety of your roof’s shingles is worn down, then a roof replacement may be necessary. Without those granules, the structure of your Woodinville home can become vulnerable
- Rotting Wood – A sagging or drooping roofline is a sure sign of rotting issues. Before the issue becomes pronounced, a full replacement is needed for your Woodinville home.
Don’t panic though. If your roof is younger than 20 years, there may be steps we can take to implement repairs rather than full replacements. Contact us today for a free estimate to determine the best course of action for your Woodinville home.