Roof Cleaning, Repair & Replacement in Sammamish, WA
Since 1992, Alpine Roof Care has provided roof contractor services to those in the Sammamish area. Our expert, licensed roof contractors provide some of the best service in the Pacific Northwest from roof cleaning to replacements.
Roof Cleaning in Sammamish, WA
Roof maintenance and cleaning may be an after thought, but it’s important to keep your roof clean year round. Why? Regular roof cleaning & maintenance can help prevent the following issues:
- Moss growth is a damaging element that can negatively impact the health of your roof. Moss build up can potentially stripe your roof and shingles of protective layers causing shingles to lose their ability to repel water.
- Living in the Sammamish area, critters seek out safe, natural habitat consisting of dirt, moss, debris and more. Don’t allow your roof to become an attractive habitat for them.
- Studies have shown that regular roof cleaning and maintenance services can almost double the life expectancy of your roof. Roofs are designed to last up to 30 years, so don’t let inaction cost you $12,000 to $20,000 prematurely.
Roof Repair in Sammamish, WA
Along with a regular roof cleaning, times may arise when spot repairs need to be made due to weather or other issues. What should you look for as indications that you need some roof repairs?
- Missing or torn shingles make nearby shingles more prone to be blown off – furthering exposing your home to the elements.
- Curling or split shingles indicate the loss of waterproofing layers.
- Missing flashing around your chimneys, skylights or vent pipes can lead to a leaky roof.
- Discolorations, cracked paint or peeling wallpaper can indicate that you’re already experiencing water issues with your roof.
Roof Replacement in Sammamish, WA
Depending on the level of roof damage a full roof replacement maybe more economical than just repairing your roof. In the long run, a full roof replacement can add value and save you money. A full roof replacement allows an inspection of your roof frame for damage and rot as well as increasing your curb appeal for a future sale.