Roof Cleaning, Repair & Replacement in Bothell, WA
Looking for a roof contractor in the Bothell, WA area? Consider Alpine Roof Care, your premier roofing contractors in operation since 1992. Our qualified, licensed technicians have provided better and more accurate estimates to ensure the health of your roof and your home in Bothell, WA.
Roof Cleaning in Bothell, WA
Residents of Bothell searching for first-rate roof cleaning services need not look any further. Our seasoned team is fully prepared and equipped to offer an extensive selection of services to extend the life of your roof. We’re knowledgeable about the unique challenges the Pacific Northwest weather presents and are proficient in removing moss, algae, and various debris that can collect and harm your roof. With us on your side, your roof will be thoroughly cleaned and primed to endure Bothell’s varying weather conditions, enhancing the protection of your home and improving its visual allure. Depend on us to keep your roofs clean, safe, and fully operational.
Determining when to schedule a roof cleaning can be perplexing. However, Bothell homeowners can watch for several revealing signs.
- Development of moss, algae, or fungi: These often thrive in damp climates and can inflict serious damage over time if not dealt with promptly. If you spot green or black streaks on your roof, it’s time to arrange a cleaning.
- Collection of leaves, branches, or other debris: This can lead to water pooling on your roof, causing leaks or other structural damage.
- Dark streaks or stains: These are typically signs of water damage or algae development, both of which can abbreviate the lifespan of your roof.
- Apparent wear and tear in certain areas: This might suggest that debris is accumulating in these areas, causing harm.
- Extended period since your last roof cleaning: Consistent maintenance is crucial for the longevity of your roof. Therefore, if it’s been more than a year since your last cleaning, it’s most likely time to schedule another.
Ignoring these signs can result in severe damage and substantial repair costs. Regular roof cleaning can help you evade these potential issues and prolong your roof’s lifespan.
Roof Repair In Bothell
Is your Bothell roof leaking? Are you seeing discoloration or signs of water in the interior of your home? If caught quickly, a leak can be a quick minor repair. Where are common sources of leaks and what should you be looking for with your roof?
- Cracked Vent – One of the most common culprits is a cracked vent especially the area surrounding, gaskets crack, create gaps or may have missing nails. Plastic vents are particularly prone to cracking after years of exposure to the elements. Easily allowing water into your home.
- Valley Seal – The place where two roof plans converge into a low point and where water is allowed to run off. If this area is improperly sealed, heavy rains or ice can quickly cause leaks into your home.
- Damaged Shingles – Without a regular cleaning, the growth of algae, lichens and/or moss can quickly lead to damaged shingles. Also, one of those Pacific Northwest storms many times with continue to make the issue become worse.
- Missing Shingles – Notice missing shingles on your Bothell home’s roof?. Typically, this happens after a bout of heavy winds or rain. With the addition of algae or lichen growth, you are more likely to lose shingles in a big storm.
- Cracked Chimney – Leaks can also originate from issues with your chimney. Wear and tear along the mud cap or holes in the mortared joints are typical causes of leaks in this area.
If you notice any issues, don’t delay in getting your Bothell roof fixed. The sooner you address the problem the less likely a full roof replacement is needed.
Roof Replacement In Bothell
Extensive roof repairs needed? Let’s discuss a full roof replacement as it may be more economical in the long run. A full roof replacement can add value and save you money when damage is extensive. But what signs should you look for?
- Shingles – Cracked or curling shingles across the entirety of your roof. You may also notice bald spots on your roof where shingles are missing.
- Age – Most roof warranties include 20 years of life if you’ve properly taken care of it. If it is 20 years old, a full replacement will be needed.
- Appearance – The overall look of your roof is old, worn or deteriorated.
If you believe you need a new roof, we will come out and provide you with a free estimate. Our professional roofing contractors will help you decide the best course of action!