Seattle Area Licensed, Bonded & Insured Roof Repair Company
Signs Your Roof Needs Repairs
A leaky roof is more than a nuisance – leaks mean that water is invading your home and potentially damaging various structural elements that can be costly to fix if the leaky roof doesn’t get repaired. Water may be causing rotting, mold, and permanent damage to your home long before you notice spots on the wall and ceiling.
How do you know if your roof is on course to become a leaking hazard? If you discover any of the following on your roof or inside your home, it is time to quickly pick up the phone and get a trained roof repair specialist from Alpine Roof Care out to have a look.
- Missing or torn shingles or shakes can cause nearby shingles or shakes to blown off more easily and expose your home to water damage.
- Old shingles that are curling or splitting are more likely to be blown off and are an indication that they’ve lost their waterproofing.
- Chimney, skylight, or vent pipes whose flashing is rusted or missing can cause interior leaking – especially when found in valleys on a rooftop.
- Any indoor discoloration, cracked paint, peeling wallpaper areas where outside light shines through, or sagging are all likely signs of a damaged, leaky roof and water issues.
Since 1992, our fully qualified and experienced roof repair technicians have been inspecting damaged roofs across the Seattle area from Arlington to Issaquah. With our trained eye, we can provide better and more accurate roof repair estimates to ensure the longevity of your home.
Cost Of Roofing Repairs
Many factors go into determining the cost of roofing repairs. Here are some of the things to remember when getting an estimate from a roofing company:
- Type Of Roof – The more complex your rooflines, the more time it takes to complete repairs. Roofs with more angles and pitches will take more time than a single level ranch.
- Cost Of Permits – Depending on the scope of the project, the local government may require specific permits that add to the total cost of the repairs.
- Extent Of Damage – If we are dealing with small leaks or a missing shingle, then you can expect a lower estimate. Major leaks or extensive shingle replacement will add to the cost due to increased time and materials.
- Roof Extras – Complex elements such as chimneys and skylights typically take more time to reinforce and repair.
Why Alpine Roof Care?
Established in 1992, Alpine Roof Care has been providing the greater Seattle area – including Mill Creek, Arlington, Edmonds & Renton – professional, punctual and affordable roof cleaning services. With the ability to service all aspects of roof maintenance including roof repair, roof sealing, reroofing, and roof cleaning there is no need to bounce around from company to company. Instead, get all your clean roof needs met here and keep your family warm and dry.
We are a forward-thinking company and is proud to be one of the first in the area to implement “green roofing”. Our “green roofing” program recycles 90% of its tear-off materials accumulated during a roofing repair or roof replacement service. Along with the use of environmentally safe products, we strive to give you the best possible reroof and roof replacement services while taking care of the environment.
We proudly serve the greater Seattle area including: