Roof Cleaning, Repair & Replacement in Lynnwood, WA
Alpine Roof Care has been providing roof contractor services to homes and businesses in the Lynnwood, WA area since 1992. From roof repairs to replacements, our licensed roof contractors have provided some of the best services and products in the Pacific Northwest.
Roof Cleaning in Lynnwood, WA
You’ve probably heard this time and time again, but why is it essential to keep your roof clean year-round? Roof upkeep helps to prevent unnecessary roof repairs or complete roof replacement prematurely. Regular roof cleaning & maintenance can help prevent the following issues:
- Moss growth significantly impacts the health of your roof. Moss build-up can strip your roof and shingles of their protective layers and slowly cause shingles to lose their ability to repel water.
- Living in the Lynnwood area, critters love a stable natural habitat of dirt, moss, debris, and more. Don’t allow your roof to become an attractive habitat for them.
- Studies have shown that regular roof cleaning and maintenance services can almost double the life expectancy of your roof. Roofs are designed to last up to 30 years, so don’t let inaction cost you $12,000 to $20,000 prematurely.
Don’t forget to include yearly roof cleanings in the maintenance of your Lynnwood home, so you don’t let problems fester and brew. They can be caught early and treated accordingly before a more costly solution is needed.
Roof Repair in Lynnwood, WA
Along with a regular roof cleaning, spot roof repairs may be needed to extend the life of your roof in Lynnwood. This could be due to many variables but usually, have to do with weather-related issues. What should you look for as indications that you need any roof repairs in Lynnwood?
- Shingles more prone to be blown off when neighboring shingles are missing or torn – furthering exposing your home to the elements.
- Curling or split shingles may indicate the loss of waterproofing layers.
- Missing flashing around your chimneys, skylights or vent pipes can lead to a leaky roof.
- Discoloration, cracked paint or peeling wallpaper can indicate that you’re already experiencing water issues with your roof.
If you see something amiss, call Alpine Roof Care professionals and we will come out to provide a free assessment. Our trained roofing crew help you to understand the nuances of roof repairs.
Roof Replacement in Lynnwood, WA
In any home’s life, roofing materials naturally wear down – no matter how well maintained the Lynnwood home. At Alpine Roof Care, we strive to keep costs to a minimum while providing quality service. How do you do know when the time for a full roof replacement has come?
- Roof Age – Is your roof 20 to 25 years old? If so, you’re a likely candidate although metal and tin roofs last slightly longer. Any older and it’s a shoo-in for a full replacement.
- Loss Of Granules – We can easily replace a damaged shingle or two, but if the entirety of your roof’s shingles is worn down, then a roof replacement may be necessary. Without those granules, the structure of your home can become vulnerable
- Rotting Wood – A sagging or drooping roofline is a sure sign of rotting issues. Before the issue becomes pronounced, as a full replacement is needed.
Don’t panic though. If your roof is younger that 20 years, there maybe steps we can take to implement repairs rather than full replacements. Contact us today for a free estimate to determine the best course of action.