Roof Cleaning, Repair & Replacement in Mill Creek, WA
Be prepared for whatever Mother Nature may bring your way next with regular upkeep on the roof. Roof cleaning and maintenance can help to prevent moss build-up, the removal of protective waterproof layers, and more. Plus, putting your roof in Alpine Roof Care’s qualified, licensed hands will ensure a good looking roof for all to admire. With over 25 years of experience, Alpine Roof Care can tend to all your roofing needs in Mill Creek, WA.
What You Should Know About Cleaning Your Mill Creek Roof
A regular roof cleaning for your Mill Creek home is an important step in maintaining the integrity of your home. It’s important to keep a few things in mind when considering roof cleaning services.
- Roof Algae – Is your roof unsightly with a layer of green algae? Algae on your Mill Creek home’s roof is more than just an aesthetic issue. Roof algae is a living organism that is feeding off your shingles and deteriorating its integrity.
- DIY Roof Cleaning – Wanting to look into cleaning your own Mill Creek roof? It’s possible but make sure you plan it out appropriately so you don’t damage your shingles or landscape with misused chemicals and techniques.
- Cost – Balking at the price of a roof clean? In the grand scheme of your Mill Creek home’s life, it’s actually more cost-effective to have regular roof cleanings put off a full roof replacement until the end of your roof’s warranty.
Contact Alpine Roof Care today to learn more about our roof cleaning services in the Mill Creek area. Call us today at 425-487-2884!
Roof Repairs For Your Mill Creek Home
A storm has come through and you’ve discovered roof coming in through your ceiling. Don’t worry, this is a common ailment but needs to be checked by professionals. But what exactly went wrong? Here are some common issues leading to roof leaks.
- Roof Age – Your Mill Creek home’s roof has gone through many seasons and temperature fluctuations leading to roofing materials becoming cracked and brittle.
- Debris Buildup – Buildup of twigs, leaves, pine needles, pine cones can cause water to become trapped against the roof.
- Clogged Gutters – Gutters that have become backed up with debris can lead to the slow drainage of water off of your Mill Creek roof.
- Missing Shingles – When shingles are torn off by wind and storms, your roof becomes exposed increasing the chances of water seeping into your Mill Creek home.
Experiencing a leaky roof? Contact Alpine Roof Care today to learn about our roof repair options and how we can help secure your Mill Creek home. Call us at 425-487-2884 today.
Needing A Full Roof Replacement For Your Mill Creek Home?
In the short term, it may seem that roof repairs for your Mill Creek home are the cheaper route but ultimately it may be more cost-effective for a roof replacement in the longer run. What should you look for to determine if you need a full roof replacement for your Mill Creek home?
- Roof Warranty – Is your warranty expired or set to expire soon? If so, a full replacement will be needed to ensure your roof’s integrity.
- Major Roof Damage – Is the amount of damage to your roof overwhelming? If a tree has fallen down or if leaks are pervasive, then a full roof replacement will be needed especially if the issues cover more than 30% of your Mill Creek home’s roof.
- Natural Disasters – If your home was damaged in an earthquake, then you’re likely looking at more than a leaky roof. Major natural disasters tend to damage the structural integrity of a home’s structure and need to be dealt with accordingly.
Contact Alpine Roof Care today to learn about our roof replacement options and how we can help with your Mill Creek home. Call us at 425-487-2884 today.