Roof Cleaning, Repair & Replacement in Issaquah, WA
Did you know that some insurance companies can cancel your homeowner’s policy if you don’t keep your roof maintained? With leaves, rain, critters, and more looking to wreak havoc on your home, make sure you’re doing all you can to keep your family safe and sound while keeping your homeowner’s insurance policy active. Learn more about Alpine Roof Care’s roof cleaning, repair & replacement services in the Issaquah, WA area.
Why Your Issaquah Home Needs A Roof Cleaning
Roof cleaning is vitally important in the maintenance of your home. With many important reasons to schedule a regular roof cleaning, these stand out:
- Protection – Protect your home from unforeseen damage. A proper roof cleaning helps to clear problems with algae and lichens before they become too big.
- Cost-Effective – Regular roof cleanings help to extend the life of your Issaquah home’s roof with the cost of a roof replacement 21x more expensive.
- Warranty – Did you know that to keep your warranty active, you need a regular roof cleaning? Make sure to do your due diligence, so if any warranty issues arise, you’re covered.
- Curb Appeal – Keep your home looking polished with a regular roof cleaning. A roof cleaning will help remove black stains and moss to keep your roof looking new for up to a year.
Roof Repairs For Your Issaquah Home
Even if you’ve kept up with regular roof cleanings, various damages may come to your Issaquah home’s roof that needs attention. But what are some of the common causes of roof repair needs?
- Gutter Issues – If your gutters clog up due to leaves, debris, or even a bird’s nest, the backup can cause damage to your roof’s integrity.
- Moisture – Depending on the design of your roof, higher roof gutters may drain to lower levels. This design leaves lower roof levels more prone to oversaturation and leaks.
- Holes – From animals to TV satellites, unattended holes can cause significant issues. A quick look at your roof can determine if holes are causing leaks.
- Shingles – If a significant storm has come through your area and blown shingles off your roof, those need your attention immediately.
When You Need A Roof Replacement For Your Issaquah Home
Depending on various factors, a roof replacement may be a more cost-effective choice in the longer run. So when may you need a full roof replacement?
- Age – Do you know the age of your current roof? If older than 20 years, you may want to do a full roof replacement as shingles begin to wear down.
- Shingle Issues – Do you have missing, curling, or buckling shingles across your roof? The chances are that spot repairs will be close to the cost of a full roof replacement.
- Bounce – Does your roof bounce or feel spongy when walked on? Check to see if daylight is coming through the roof boards. If so, you need a roof replacement.