Roof Cleaning, Repair & Replacement in Seattle, WA
Since 1992, Alpine Roof Care has provided roof contractor services to those in the Seattle area. Our qualified, licensed technicians have provided better and more accurate estimates to ensure the health of your roof and your home.
Roof Cleaning in Seattle, WA
It’s important to keep your roof clean year round. Why? This upkeep helps to prevent unnecessary roof repairs or full roof replacements before their lives are up. Regular roof cleaning & maintenance can help prevent the following issues:
- Moss growth on roofs can be one of the most damaging elements concerning the health of your roof. Moss build up can stripe your roof and shingles of their protective layers and slowly causes shingles to lose their ability to repel water.
- Living in the Seattle area, we know that critters love a good natural habitat consisting of dirt, moss, debris and more. Don’t allow your roof to become an attractive habitat for them.
- Studies have shown that regular roof cleaning and maintenance services can almost double the life expectancy of your roof. Roofs are designed to last up to 30 years, so don’t let inaction cost you $12,000 to $20,000 prematurely.
Roof Repair in Seattle, WA
While regular roof cleaning is advised, there are times that some spot repairs may be needed due to your roof’s age or recent weather conditions. What should you look for as indications that you need some roof repairs?
- Missing or torn shingles make nearby shingles more prone to be blown off – furthering exposing your home to the elements.
- Shingles that are curling or split indicate that they’ve lost their waterproofing layers.
- Missing flashing around your chimneys, skylights or vent pipes can lead to a leaky roof.
- Discolorations, cracked paint or peeling wallpaper can indicate that you’re already experiencing water issues with your roof.
Roof Replacement in Seattle, WA
Depending on the level of roof damage a full roof replacement maybe more economical than just repairing your roof. In the long run, a full roof replacement can add value and save you money. A full roof replacement allows an inspection of your roof frame for damage and rot as well as increasing your curb appeal for a future sale.